Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Seis de Mayo.

Big AP test left mind numb. Can't think. Katelin want no stress. No clear thought. No finished thou.. I doesn't think she can make it throo anuthr aypee test. So sad. She got so far. 

R. I. P.
Coherent Katelin that u wunts new.
In leeoo of flowers, enee connections to the AP graderz that you have that mite involve a possible...bribe..to get Katelin her fives are much appreciated. 




(Ok guys...the point is..I took the AP calculus test today. It kicked my butt. I feel alright about my answers..but I walked out of that test physically and mentally exhausted. It took a while to regain feeling after the LITERAL mental numbness. Once I did though..I had a breakdown. Not a good trade off if you ask me..but hey, nobody's asking me, right? Oh..and along the lines of breakdowns today...my car followed suit. Yep...at Sonic. Wouldn't start. Such an awesome thing to happen when my mental capicity equals the astounding amount of..like - 4 ...liters? is that how you measure brain capacity? Gallons maybe? Oh man, I went to dinner today with my family to Carabba's and our waiter knew off the top of his head that a gallon of milk weighs 8lbs..now..i suppose you can say that it was just as, or even MORE random that we were even having such a conversation about the stats of a gallon of milk..but that's just who we are. :) Now that I think about it, i just had a completely random day. Calc test. Numbness. Firedrill got my final essay postponed. Anatomy..was just..anatomy. Dinner out. Wal mart. My brother was totally nice to me..i get the strange feeling that we are actually..friends :) Car breakdown. And I cemented my summer..which I will describe in a future blog post..It was a totally terrible awfuly awesome gorging with greatness but also with grudging day. Ever had one of those?

I have. Today. On my Seis de Mayo.





No comments:

Post a Comment