--I was on time to school today.
--I paid full attention and took complete notes in my geography class for the 9th lecture in a row..and just to make it sound even more impressive.. it was my 9th in a row out of 9. Yes siree, Bob*..100% focus in that class. I am ready to kick some serious GPH 111 Exam 1 booty this Thursday.
--I pretty much rocked my photo critique today. I love my major.
--I ate an apple.
--I didn't strangle myself with the incooperative wire I am being forced to work with.
--I made it through the day wearing my most uncomfortable pair of shoes. So. Much. Pain. But, they looked cute. What a price to pay. N.E.V.E.R. again.....
I felt like a good pat on the back and a sandwich from my favorite place was quite in order. Please enjoy a pat of the back and a "You're swell!"... compliments of yours truly, Hoot.
=HOOT=
*PS..Does anyone know who Bob even is??



LOVE THIS POST :) As my sister always said to me "Beauty is Pain." haha
ReplyDelete